September continues to be Zion’s month to support the Food Cupboard:
Volunteers and Donations needed: one way we fulfill Zion’s mission: To Know Christ’s Love & To Share It
Volunteers: Please RSVP on our events tab
Zion/St. John’s Chapel friends and family are invited to volunteer to stock shelves, assist with client pick-ups, etc.
on Wednesdays 1:45 - 4pm, Thursdays 9:45am - 12pm and Thursdays 1:45 - 4pm.
As always, your health and safety are a top priority. Please review the health and safety protocols in place and plan your volunteerism according to your individual health and safety concerns.
Health and safety protocols in place at the Food Cupboard:
- Health Screening for all staff/volunteers upon arrival: questionnaire & temperature check
- Masks are mandatory for all.
- Social distance is maintained as much as possible:
o Clients, staff and volunteers are outside as much as possible.
o Limit of 2-3 volunteers inside at a time.
o Clients are outside for pick-up.
- Items can be dropped in the big can at Shaw’s (see photo) or brought to CFC on Wednesday or Thursday.
- Find updates of needs on the Community Food Cupboard’s FaceBook page: www.facebook.com/Communityfoodcupboard